Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Frozen Meals

About  a month ago, I posted how my husband I used Pinterest and made a bunch of frozen meals. Well, we finally finished them. So I have started to come up with my own frozen meals. (Some
of the meals my husband and I didn't like very much)


 I have come up with 3 different meals to try  something soon.

Cranberry Chicken
2 chicken breasts
A can of cranberry sauce (I used homemade)
3/4 cup of minced Onion
1 tsp of minced Garlic
4 potatoes cut into quarters

Place in freezer bag, date and freeze. Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until Chicken is done

Comfy Chicken
2 Chicken Breast
2 tablespoons of apple butter
1/4 Cup of cheddar cheese
Carrots
Onion
celery
Broccoli
Onion soup mix
garlic seasoning
Poultry seasoning
1/4 to 1/2 cup of chicken broth

Cut the veggies and place in freezer bag, then add the chicken and everything else. Freeze
When cooking- add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of chicken broth and cook on low for 4-6 hours, serve with Mashed Potatoes
( Jeff, a Friend and myself had this last night. It was really yummy)

Salsa chicken
Chicken Breast
1 Cup of salsa
1/2 cup of chicken broth
celery
Onion
Green pepper
Carrots
1/4 teaspoon of chili powder
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
1/4 teaspoon of cumin
1/2 teaspoon of Cilantro

Cut up the veggies and place in freezer bag. Cut up chicken into cubes. Place in bag- add everything else and freeze.  When cooking add 1 cup rice and a little bit of water. Cook on low for 4 -6 hours. I would suggest serving this with Rice. If you want to be adventurousness  put the rice in the slow-cooker with everything else.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...