Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pinteresting Sunday-Christmas

This will be my last Pinterest holiday post because I will not be around next Sunday. I plan on spending time with family.  Today, I wanted to share some pretty decorations all posted to...you guessed it, my Holiday board on Pinterest.

Christmas decorations

An adorable snow man

Wall Nativity


A Wall nativity scene- I really want one, but ti keep up most of the year. 

Foam board covered in holiday fabric. Pin Christmas cards to it!

A cork-board covered with wrapping paper or holiday fabric- as you get all the Christmas cards, you can pin them there for decorations. 
Picture Frame Wreath  I may have to make this

A Picture frame wreath- When my husband and I have a house, I will so do this. 

snowman - yarn wrapped foam balls, burlap ribbon for scarf and thin wire for hat/arms.  Love the wire hat.
A yarn snowmand

Under The Table and Dreaming: 50 Simple Holiday Decor Ideas {Easy Christmas Decorating} Saturday Inspiration and Ideas
 Snowflakes -these are much needed. Who would have thought WI has no snow in December?

clipboard. christmas

This is very pretty. 
Merry Christmas, keep the spirit alive this season.
Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...