Sunday, December 2, 2012

Pinteresting Sundays plus a little extra

December has arrived, and there is no snow :( But there is one thing in the air, Christmas. I love Christmas. It's my favorite Holiday for many reasons. The main one being, it's Jesus birthday. To show how much I love Christmas, I'm making this December's Sundays all about things I pinned which are great for the holidays.
 Let us start with DESERTS!

Chocolate Crinkle Kiss Cookies.
Chocolate and peppermint

Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Cake
more yumminess (is that even a word?)

Under The Table and Dreaming: 100 Christmas Holiday Cookie Ideas {traditional & modern recipes} Saturday Inspiration & Ideas
This pin has a ton of ideas for Christmas cookies

The best 36 Christmas cookies.
More cookies

Red Velvet Dirt Cake. Easy holiday treat!
Red velvet dirt cake

Too Stinkin' Cute: Just Add Chocolate Cupcakes!


These pins and more can be found on my baking page

Now on to the little extra

Winston!

My little dog is in a contest and I need your help. Each week, the dog with the most votes, get so be crowned dog of the week and gets a prize from the book  A Dogs Purpose.   Winston is in the contest, and I would love for him to be dog of the week. What I need is for people to vote him( you can vote for him once every 2 days) until he wins. Please?  The like will be provided below. How one votes is pretty simple- you don't need to register, all you do is click the number of starts you want to give him.  To vote for him please go  here

  Thank you and keep pinning :)  
Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...