Sunday, March 24, 2013

Knitting time

I know I talked before about starting up an Etsy shop, and I would love too. I just Need the time to make product. Just as the idea came into my head, I began getting busy with work. And currently, it seems I'm getting more and more responsibility which is great, but it means less time to knit and read (my two favorite things) which leads me with...how can I get stuff done?



Thankfully my husband and I talked a bit about this last night and we came up with some decisions. I am going to manage my time better. I hope by doing that I can get more stuff done like I want. So, now the question is, what to make? I will take any ideas you readers have. Going off of that, I read about a pay it forward for blogs. So, I think that is something really nice. Here's what I'm going to do, the first 5 people to comment will get something homemade. (I did this with face book and am just about ready to give my homemade gift to the first person) The item may take some time, but everything will be out, by December.  Now, there is a catch...if you comment, you have to offer something similar on you blog or facebook if you don't have a blog. It's all about paying it forward. :)


Ciao,


P.S  I updated my NF page. (Neurofibromatosis) please check it out. The update is at the bottom of the page since my explanation of NF is at the top.

2 comments:

Moonofsilver said...

Starting a knitting etsy shop is a wonderful idea. I've had mine for almost a year now and I'm loving EVERY min of it!!

Dani said...

I really want to open one but I'm worry about not being able to keep up with product.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...