Friday, March 8, 2013

What about NF??

For this post, I would like to talk about NF. I'm not going to talk about what it is, I have a full page for that. So please check out the page. What I'm going to talk about instead, is how it feels. How one can be having a perfectly normal day and then at the most random time you notice a new spot. Bam- with that new cafe- au - lait spot, or that new skin tag (maybe, if you're lucky) your heart skipps a beat.

So, what does one do in that condition? For me, it's... well crying for a bit. I see anything new, any random bump and the first thought I have is a tumor. I know, that the chances are slim, but it's a tumor.  That's what goes through my brain. I sit on my bed, curl up in blankets and cry. I have a good cry, before I start feeling better.

After all of those emotions, it's time to go into action. And that...that can make a world of a difference. But, what about NF? When will there be a action taken about that?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...