Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Oh how Pinteresting - Poop n' Giggles

I got Blog love- so please follow me there

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Yesterday my husband decided to give our dog some new food. He said it would be fine and Winston would like it. Well, Winston did like it, and he ate all of it, but this morning I came home to a dog who has had a reaction to the food. And when I say reaction, I mean a reaction. 

 And by everywhere, I mean it was everywhere. On the floor, on the couch, on the fresh cleaned blankets, on the bed, and on him. The best part, he saw me, ran up to me, and jumped on me, so also it was on me. Ugh. Naturally  I cleaned it up (Who wouldn't?) but needless to say, Winston is not ever getting some special canned dog food again. and as for Winston...

 So this lead me to find and pin funny animal memes. And of course since it is Wednesday, I'm linking up with....


And here we go :) (I don't know about you, but I got a new pinterest set up and the button I use to put this on isn't there, so just go back to the old way of clicking the picture to get to the link)









Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...