Thursday, June 20, 2013

Last Thursday Thoughts

Happy Thursday!

Except, it's the last Thursday Thoughts. This is one of my favorite Link-ups and although I have been super busy these past two weeks, I'm going to miss it.  I know Jamie and Jamie said they don't mind if someone else starts it, so...maybe if I can find someone to co-host, I may continue it, since I love it.

Today's thoughts are just...well going to be a damper. I really have nothing new to talk about but I do wonder about life. Sometimes I feel that God doesn't give you more than you can handle. In fact, I know that God doesn't give you more than you can handle. But, sometimes, I feel he gives you a lot. And right now, I'm in that place where I'm wondering if I can handle any more stuff. To be honest, I know I won't be able to. So I'm wondering why God is giving me these challenges? As I think about it, I think it means I need to rework my prayer life with him. Make more time for him. Listen to him more.
At least, I that's what it mean.  IDK, I'm so confused. Which just means it time for two of my favorite bible verses:




Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...