Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Working out

Happy Tuesday!

So I posted on Monday about how I need to get back into the swing of things. Mainly getting back into working out. These past few weeks I have been working 10 to 12 to 14 hour days. UGH! And they suck because I haven't had time to work out and I haven't been eating the best either. :( But that is all going to change.

So, this week I'm planning on eating an apple a day. (Mainly because I love apples, and have been craving them.)
 And I figure I'd share a back to the 90's work out list. (Just some songs I like to listen too while working out)

Backstreet boys: "Backstreets Back!" 
                        "Larger than life"
                       "Quiet playing games with my heart"
                        "The call"
N Sync:             "Bye Bye Bye" 
                         "Tearing up my heart" 
                         "It's gonna be me"
98 degrees:         "True to your Heart"
                          "Give me just one night (Una Noche)"
Britney Spears       "I wanna Go"
                            "Drive me Crazy"
                           "Hit me Baby one more time"
                           "Til the world ends"
                            "Hold it against me"
                             "Stronger"
                          "Opps I did it again"
Cristina Aguilera      "Fighter"
                              "Come on over"
                             "Can't hold us down"
                            "What a girl wants"
Spice Girls              "Wannabe"
                            "Spice up your life"


So, just some ideas of "old school" songs to listen too.

Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...