Monday, June 11, 2012

Drying Flowers and organizing

Yesterday I started the process of drying my flowers. I want to dry the flowers, then get a bunch of clear Christmas ornaments, fill those with the flower(and or petals) and hang them on my tree. I really hope it works out well. I can check on the flowers in a a lot. I used Silica Gel to keep the natural color of the flowers, so I'm really hoping it works since I have never used it before.

I have come to the conclusion that my place is too small for everything that my husband and I have gotten for/from the wedding. We have been organizing like crazy, but just didn't have space. Thankfully I have now be able to convince him to give up his old clothes that don'e fit him. I have discovered that he is a pack rat and likes to keep EVERYTHING. Hopefully we, can come to a great medium. That's all for now.

Ciao


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...