Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pinteresting Sundays (way late)

So I'm way late with this, but my Pinteresting Sundays (Wednesday this week). 
I would like to talk about books. One of my many hobbies is to read- but I don't read I gobble books up. I have a very fast words per minute reading rate. Trust me...I'm fast. So for books that I have already read:
(there are no links just pictures)
one of the great books
This one is a very good book for classic reading.
Fifty Shades of Grey
I heard it was a good honeymoon book- i read it before that- It is a very interesting book. 


The Lucky One...a very good book
I really liked this book. I did not see the movie- I'm afraid the movie will ruin the book. Like Dear John-Great book- not so great movie. 
Water for Elephants
This one was a good read- it was a fast read for me, but was very interesting. 

Now for books I want to read: (I don't have many on my Pinterest since I have read a lot of them so far)
Want to try to read this was told it was a very good readWas told it was a good read
I was told all those books were great books to read- a bit sad, but great. 
ReleasesReleases
I still need to read these ones from him- I really like Nicholas Sparks as an author his books are great. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...