Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pinteresting Sundays

Today for Pinteresting Sunday's I will not be talking about wedding stuff. Instead I am going to talk about baking. One of my hobbies are to bake and make things in the kitchen. I really like doing that. I remember growing up watching my mom bake all the time, and wishing I was as good as her. Now that Pinterest is around there are many recipes to choose from to make.
First let's start off with something I did make:
(As always the picture will take you to the link)

Chocolate chip oreo cookies..the best of both worlds!
Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies. These were very yummy and very soft. 

Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies These too were soft and cake like. 

Oreo Truffles

Oreo Truffles- A classic for those who like Oreos. 



Now for things I want to try:

Yummy!

Tiramisu - My Favorite

White Chocolate Lemon Truffles. Velvety, smooth and perfectly simple. A little taste of sunshine to celebrate spring.

White Chocolate Lemon Truffles- Who doesn't like Lemons.
 I really want to try this, especially for summer. It looks like the perfect summer treat. 

Cannoli dip -- must try this, it may be as close to a cannoli as i can get in this state I must live in

A Canolli dip-
WI does not have Canoli's I spent weeks and weeks looking for them.
 I guess the dip will be as close as I can get. 

If you have any favorite recipes please share them in the comment section.

Ciao

                                                 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...