Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Candy Buffet

I can't believe it's  been over 7 months that I've been married. I also can't believe I've been forgetting to share some of the wonderful experiences of my wedding. I have covered;  the flowers, the dress, what to do with the flowers after the wedding, the cake, shoes, and the invitations. I covered tips on how to save for a wedding and I briefly mentioned my favors.

Today I'm going to talk more about my favors.

I had the traditional Jordan Almonds in white. There were five of them all wrapped up in a small tulle bag. Attached to the bag was a small card saying

" Five Sugared Almonds for each guest to eat,
To remind us that life is both bitter and sweet. 
Five wishes for the new husband and wife, 
Health, wealth, happiness, children,
And a long life."
 For the buffet I had:

A lollipop tree
Gummi bears
Air heads
Jolly Ranchers
Salt Water Taffy
Laffy Taffy
Kisses
Twizzlers
M &Ms
Apples and Oranges
Pixie Stixs
Skittles
Reese's Pieces
Mints
Mike and Ikes
 and a mixed variety of sweets.

I know it's a lot. But at the end- there wasn't much candy left over at all (which was what Jeff and I wanted) My guests loved the variety on the Candy buffet. To let the guests know to take from the buffet we had a very cute sign

"Thank You 
for joining us on our very special day. 
Please enjoy some treats from our
Candy Buffet
Love, 
Dani & Jeff"


 And now some pictures. All the pictures are from Mandy (My Photographer)











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...