The list will go room by room.
- Sweep the floor.
- Shampoo the carpet.
- Wash the windows, baseboards and walls.
- Clean all the cobwebs from the ceiling.
- Make sure all the light bulbs are working and clean off the lap shades.
- Clean the blinds/curtains.
- Dust all the shelves
- Clean all the dishes and put them away.
- Clean the sink.
- Clean out the fridge- (take all the food out and clean the shelves, then put back the food that you are keeping and throw out the food that has gone bad. Wash the front of the fridge)
- Clean the stove- (This includes the inside of the oven, the oven drip pans on the burner and the outside/top of the stove)
- Clean the Microwave
- Gather all the laundry and wash it (Kitchen towels, dish rags, table clothes and napkins and such)
- Clean the Mirror
- Clean the sink
- Clean the toilet (do not just do the top where you sit- but the whole toilet, including the sides and the back and the floor around it.)
- Clean the tub/shower- wash the shower door and the shower curtain.
- Clean the shower head.
- Gather the laundry and wash is (Towels, mats and such)
Living Rooms/family room/TV room
- Wipe down the TV.
- Sprinkle the couch with baking soda- wait 15 minutes and vacuum it off.
- wipe down any other electronics and dust all the tables
- Gather all the laundry (clothes, sheets, bedding) and wash it
- Dust the top of the dressers
- Go through dressers and closets- donate what you want
- When mattress is bare- sprinkle baking soda on it, wait 15 minutes then vacuum, Then put freshly launder linens on mattress.
Well, there you go a small spring cleaning list. I do hope to adjust this and make it more detailed as it does get closer to spring.