Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pinterest Sunday-Jeffs blog

This week I'm giving a shout out to my husband again. He has been awesome. I can't believe that it's already Sunday, but then again I spent all day Saturday in bed sick, I guess Sunday does sneak up on you that way. My husband took care of me,and Winston (who I guess never left my sick side). Jeff was wonderful yesterday and this morning, so I'm posting pins from his pinterest.

http://pinterest.com/armywood90/

Homemade Irish Cream

Homemade Irish cream

I've got a buddy who's the brand manager over at The Loveless Cafe! They come out with -GREAT- content... Do yourself a favor and see what they're pinning today!

need we say more from a guy?

You're in kid.
haha

Homemade Butterfinger Bars, and only three ingredients. (One is an interesting surprise!)
Homemade butter fingers (my favorite type of candy)

dun dun dun... it's shark pug!

Shark pug!!!


Well, some of Jeff's pins

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...