Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pinterest Sunday-organizing

My oh my how the weekend flew by. I posted on my phone a very short post on Friday. Today I'm  going to share some pins from my Organized board. We all need some organization in our life, and it's important to start somewhere. My husband and I spent the day trying to find space for all the thing our family sent us home with. We have a small apartment and right now everything is in the spare room. We want to use that room so we've been cleaning things out. So far we have two tubs filled with things to donate. Now on to some of my pins

Free Homemade Baking Mix Labels and Recipes. I need these

For homemade recipes

Organize your linen closet by storing sheet sets inside the matching pillowcase.

How to organize your Linen closet
spice rack to keep things off counter.. awesome!
 a spice rack to keep things off the counter

and

Dollar Tree Pencil drawer organizers screwed to the wall for extra pantry storage.

the same for a pantry


Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...