Friday, January 25, 2013

Let's talk ... Facebook likes

TGIF everyone. Today I want to talk about Facebook. Now I know Facebook is a great place to talk to friends across the country and to "play"games, and to talk to those who live in the same town as you and to connect with many different people. I use Facebook to share my blog post.  So I have no problem with Facebook.

And yet... I do have a slight issue. It is the sharing and liking part. Mainly, my issue is those who post a picture of something and say if I get so many likes this will happen. Like that family this week who posted a picture of their kids and said if they get over 1 million like (or something of that nature) then their parents would get them a dog.  Now forgive me if I'm wrong, but buying a pet is a huge life change. Pets are a lot of responsibility, and I feel that f my child wants a pet, it would be a big discussion  I would want my child to show that they could take care of the pet. I would want to talk it out with my child. I wouldn't want some random strangers on the internet to decide. Furthermore, I wouldn't want picture of my child to be floating around the internet. (I'm just saying)

So what are your thoughts on things like the Facebook shares and likes?



Bible quotes-
 One a week I will have a bible quote at the bottom of a blog post. I'm starting this week:


John 6:47  Truly, truly, I say to you, who ever believes has eternal life. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...