Saturday, January 12, 2013

Homemade salad dressing

This week, I was bored with all the store brought salad dressing that we had in our fridge (we only have one in our fridge so that should say alot)

So, for dinner this week, we used a salad dressing I made. pomegranate

Pomegranate Vinaigrette Salad Dressing:



  • 1/4 Cup of white Vinegar
  • 1/4 Cup of Apple cider Vinegar
  • 1/8 Cup of organic pomegranate juice
  • 1 Tbsp of lemon juice
  • 1 Tbsp of lime juice
  • 2 Tbsp of olive oil
  • 1 tsp of black pepper
  • 1/2 tsp of sea salt
  • 1/2 tsp of garlic powder

Put it all in a jar or spray bottle  and shake it all up. You can store it in the fridge (that's what I did) but take it our about  half hour before you use it since my oil did solidify. (I think that means that my fridge is too cold). 

Enjoy your new Salad dressing. 
Ciao,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...