Thursday, January 31, 2013

Printables

Printables are the new things. You print something off of your computer and you can put it in a frame and hang up somewhere in your house. They are pretty cool. some people print them out and transfer them to other things like pillow cases and totes. I don't know how they do that, but I would love to learn.

I, my self have joined the printable  gang and have been looking for things to print out. On pinterest there are a bunch of free printables that range from holiday specific to room specific (like Kitchen and bathroom) to just being plain old fun.

I like them, and some of them are great to print out, but others can be just as fun to make.  I made one for you all to print out, and I made my own using stuff from other blogs.


This one was made using a frame from Shabby blogs and then adding text. I printed it out, and put it in a fabric covered frame. It looks very pretty on the end table in our living room. 



This one, if you click on the image it will take you to my photobucket and you can download it and print it out. YAY! Please share what you did with it. 
Enjoy you printable,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...