Friday, January 11, 2013

Let's talk- gun control

Today I want to talk about gun control. It's a pretty big topic in the news right now. Everyone has their own opinions on what should be done about guns.  There are some who think that the violence starts with guns, there are others who think that the violence starts with the person.  Then there are some who don't know what to think and keep changing their mind.

Here is my view on it. People kill people. It doesn't matter What the person has a gun, a knife, a bat or even a spoon- if a murder is intent to kill, they will find a way to do it. Now, does this mean we need to regulate everything? No, I don't think so, but I do think we need to have some form of gun control, I just don't know what I think we as a country, as a world should do? What do you think?
Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...