Thursday, May 2, 2013

Guest post and Sponsor.

Happy 24th birthday to Me.  I love birthdays, and baking people cakes. I really like to bake, it's a blast.  For my birthday I would like to announce that I am offering add spaces. I have spaces to sponsor me and all the money that is used to sponsor my blog will go into sponsoring other blogs. I also will ask my sponsors if they would like to do a guest post feature to help them build readership.

I am also offering Button swapping, so if you are interested in that please e-mail me and let me know and I will send you the code to do a free swap.


And now a guest post : )

Hello All! 

I am super excited to be guest blogging today on my girl Dani's wonderful blog. I should probably introduce myself first, huh? I am Heather Ann and I blog over at Every Girl Like Me. Dani and I have a lot in common. We are both aspiring teachers and love to share our favorite things in life. Our birthdays are fairly close in date...mine was last Sunday and hers is Thursday (wish her a wonderful and happy day). She has a fur-baby which I am extremely jealous of and want a little fur-ball of my own (someday).





I am a small town Minnesoooootan, who hates dislikes the snow and loves the three months of summer we get. I am a country girl down to my boots. I love being outside, old dirt roads and the "small-town" feel. I cherish it. I am perfectly okay with getting muddy/dirty/ and gross but I also love dressing up and feeling pretty. 

I live my life through country songs and quotes. I love them. 

I will share with you some of my favorites; 





I hope you enjoyed and if you like what you see please stop over and see me. 

You can also follow me at the various places below. 

post signature


Ciao,


2 comments:

Heather Ann said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Love!
I hope you have a better birthday then I did! You deserve a great day! :)

Thanks for letting me guest post :)

xoxo
-Heather Ann

niecie21 said...

Happy birthday girl!! Hope its the best yet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...