Sunday, May 12, 2013

I miss you

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Moms out there. You do so much for your kids and we are so grateful for you.




Day 10, Friday: Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill. 

My most embarrassing moments. Let's see I have a few that I consider very embarrassing- there could be the time I was reading in Church, a story out of the book of Job (pronounced J-OO-B) and I said Job. Or the time that I tripped during a dance performance, or the time that I read untie as unite. No, I think the most embarrassing one was when I was alter serving. I was in 4th grade and super excited to be alter serving, but sadly during the middle of the Our Father, I opened my mouth to say the prayer and I puked. In front of everyone, Father and God. 

Day 11, Saturday: Sell yourself in 10 words or less

Why does this sound like an interview question? Oh wait because it is! At least for those working with students/ Kids. I know I have been asked this question many times (only it's 3 words or 5 words) Anyways here you go:

Enthusiastic
Empathetic
Energetic
Caring
Imaginative
Loving

Playful
Honest
Thoughtful
Out-side of the box

Since I was able to rattle them off in less than 3 minutes I think I have had to answer this question too many times. 

Day 12, Sunday: 
What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)


Can I change this to who do I miss. I miss my best friend, Becky! We've been friends since we were 7. Right now she is in New Orleans for school. 


(That's my sister,me, and Becky at my Dad's Wedding)

(graduation party)

I miss my old pets. Nana- my dog. She was wonderful, Tizzy- my cat, although she was fat she was great. Espresso, Sunset, Pitty-Pat and Muffins- all the other cats we had. 

I Miss my Grandma. I miss her so much that I can't stand it. I wanted her at my wedding, I wanted to be able to call her up and talk to her. We would talk about everything and anything. Knitting, the pets, school, the Yankees... just anything and everything. We would talk every Sunday for at least an hour as well as on Wednesdays. When she passed away...I...I was never able to say goodbye and I..just...I miss her so much.






Ciao,

1 comment:

P!nky said...

Missing a best friend and grandma is hard! sending you happy vibes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...