Saturday, May 4, 2013

My life story...

So there is this Challenge starting for May. I know I'm late to game, but I want to try it, so I'm going to catch  up. I don't know if I can do it every day but I hope so.



Day 1: Wednesday: The story of your life in 250 words or less (or one paragraph... no one will be counting your words... probably)
                           
             Well, let's see. I was born May 2nd, in New York, super close to Midnight. In fact, had I been born any later I would have had a different birthday. I have 2 older brothers and 1 younger sister. We moved around quite a bit, but some how I was able to make an awesome friend. Becky! We have been friends since we both were 7.  We were also some of the youngest kids in our grade.  I graduated high school June 1st of 07 and went to college to be an Elementary teacher. I have recently graduated and am looking for a job, but the pickings are VERY slim :( So I'm currently working with children at the local YMCA. It's a blast (stressful at times, but a bast).  I was married June 8th 2012, and I have a fur baby.  I also have NF( a genetic disease, check out my page on it), am 100% against animal cruelty  like to knit, cook, bake, and read.   I think that's good for what you need to know about me. 

Day 2, Thursday: Educate us on something you know a lot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic.

                Let's see, I like to sing and dance. I like to knit, I play the flute, but the one thing that I know I can do better that anyone else....read. Like super fast. As an example- I can finish 1 regular sized chapter book in less than 24 hours. I can get a thick book like one of the Harry Potter Books. done with in 2 days.  I don't just read books, I eat them. I think that is why my family calls me a book worm. They also call me a KOOK (Keeper of Odd Knowledge)because- I can remember everything that I read. 

Day 3, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable


     I would have to say the sound that bones make when they are cracked. Those who chew loud, (I hate that noise) and I hate PMS, and having to wear a bathing suit. 

I hate being by people who smoke, and drink in excess (actually all the time). I don't know what to say to those people, or to the people who smell like pot and other drugs. It makes me very uncomfortable. 

I also hate conflict and confrontation. I'd rather not do it. 


Day 4, Saturday: Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it


                        I think my favorite quote is one that my mom has in her kitchen. 

"God Keeps His Promises"
Unknown

I don't know who said it, but I love it. It makes me feel comfortable  knowing that God always be there and will never do a great flood again. It just helps me have faith I guess. 


In case you missed it- I'm Co-hosting a Give away. My very first one, so please check it out here. 


Ciao,


1 comment:

Heather Ann said...

Hey love.
I am so excited that you are doing this :)

also, I hate when people chew loud too...I always want to tell them to chew with their mouth closed, it is disgusting. Smokers gross me out as do any drugs in general.

"God keeps His promises" was just added to my new motivation wall that I am starting to remind me that I am worth more then I think I am right now.

Thanks Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...