Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!

Today I want to wish a Happy Memorial day to all my wonderful readers. Please thank any service men or women that you know. Today is in honor of their service.  So Thank you !



I also just want to put a side note in: Tomorrow starts my busy time. For the next two weeks I will be working about 12 hour days. I will try to get all my post written ahead of time, but I may not be able to. I'm sorry for that. Also, since the comments on here need to be approved by me, if you post one (and I really hope you do) know that it may take me a few hours to approve it.

I'm also trying this new link up today.







Ciao,

2 comments:

Kristen said...

12 hour days??? Why?!

Brianna said...

Girl, I'm with you on working long days! Three days a week, I work two jobs, which means 16 hour days! Totally exhausting. Praying you make it through unscathed ;).

Visiting from the Petites linkup!

xoxo,
Brianna

brileigh12.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...