Friday, May 10, 2013

It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down...

 On Friday!

Okay raise your hands if you know that song and like it?  Sorry, but I don't like it, it;s just want the kids I teach sing on Friday, leading it to get stuck in my head. To be honest, I feel a great song to listen to on this wonderful Friday  is.....


to be honest it is currently one of my favorite songs right now. It just has a great beat to listen to, and it's blast to roll down my windows when driving and turn the music up.

This week has been a pretty good week, plus there is a new favorite game where I work.



Who can guess the game....that's right FOURSQUARE! (okay, maybe I didn't need all caps for that) But- it's so fun to see an "old school" game being played. Of course the kids these days have all these new rules like Hospital-  if someone catches the ball, the can pick someone else to lose a leg or an arm and  bus stop- where you have to race to get to square A first.  It's so different from when I played. Or maybe my friends and I played weird? What were your foursquare rules?

Ciao,



Linking up with Lindsey for Friday Favorites and Whitney  for #backthatazzup

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Eric Church, yes please!!!!! Its a beautiful day today and I'm in a country mood too.

Foursquare, oh my favorite game. We played for hours on end. Thats so awesome that the kids these days are getting back into it!! Those new rules sound interesting.

Alyssa said...

gah. Eric Church. what a cutie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...