Saturday, September 22, 2012

First blanket is done

As I mentioned earlier Jeff and I want to open a little online store. Well, I finished one of the products a baby blanket. Since it is one of my own creations, I figured I would share the pattern.
Danielle's Baby Blanket



Using size 10 circular needles
Cast on 120 stitches. 
Rows 1-4: Knit
Row 5: Knit 20, place a stitch marker, K1 P1 for the next 80 stitches. Place Marker Knit last 20 stitches
Row 6: Knit to markers, P1K1 to marker, Knit to end. 
Repeat Rows 5 and 6 until desired length. Knit the last 4 rows. Then cast off. 


A very easy blanket, but a very nice looking one.

Now it is on to making puppy sweaters. The best part is my model Winston loves to wear sweaters when it is cold, and is between a small/medium size.
Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...