Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pintersting sundays

Oh my Pinteresting. What to share with my pins today. For those readers of mine who don't have a pinterest ye, I'm really hoping I am helping you make the decision to get one. In fact, if one of my readers would ever like me to share some of there pins, that would make me very happy. So readers, think about this and please get back to me.

As for this Sunday, I will share some of the most recent pins from this week: (because these pins aren't from the same board, just click on the picture and it will take you to the link.)

How to get wax out of old candles to reuse containers
How to clean out old candle jars

Crocheting horizontal and vertical stripes onto knitting I have to try tthis.

Patterns
 Paint an old ladder for the laundry room - perfect for hanging to dry

For the laundry room. 

Well, happy pinning!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...