Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Spinach and Crab Elbow bake


I made this last week, but  was busy with other things and did not get around until this week for posting this. Last week Tuesday I was experiemnting with dinner. I decided I wanted to make  Spinach and Crab mac and Cheese, but then, I was thinking of chaging the name. You see, it turned out more like a pasta bake instead of a macaroini and cheese. So, I present my experimentation:

Spinach and Crab elbow bake
Ingrediants:
 3 Tbsp butter                                     3 Tbsp White wine
 1 C. Frozen Spinach                           2  C. milk
 1 egg                                                1 tsp. minced garlic
 2 Tbsp graterd parmasin Cheese
 1 Cup of Colby and Monteray  Shredded cheese blend +1/4 C.to save for later
 1 Cup of  Italian Shredded cheese blend +1/4 C.to save for later
 Elbow noodles

I heated up the butter in a sauce pan and put the white wine  as well as the frozen spinach. When the spinach was cookes, I added the milk, beated egg and cheese. I made a creamy cheese mixture. While I was making the cheese mixture, I boiled the noodles. After the cheese mixture and noodles were done, I miked them all together in a baking dish, topped it with bread crumbs and the left over cheese and but it in the oven(350 degrees) for 30 to 40 minutes. 


It was a very yummy dish, and Jeff really liked it .


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...