Friday, September 21, 2012

Let's talk Fridays

So sorry I'm late with this. Today I want to talk about the ever so controversial topic of politics.  This November there will be a huge election. The presidential race for 2012 is upon us and the political ads are on the TV, radio, and internet. Not only does one get ads  by the politicians and by the people who support them, but now there are adds on Facebook
To all my friends, I love you very dearly, but, I do not appreciate all the political rants cloggin up my newsfeed. I believe I posted in here  a picture about that once before  when I did a what I hate post. Well, here it is once more:
Photo
Yes, I believe being knowledgeable in politics is a great thing, but all the ads, all the posts..well, what do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...