Friday, October 26, 2012

Let's talk Fridays

Today I want to talk about........... Clothes for pets.
Who puts their dog or cat in clothes? If so do you do it all the time or just in winter? What about dressing the pet up for Halloween? A rain coat?

I have sweaters for Winston. He is a very thin dog, with short hair.To add to his thinness, and short fur, he doesn't have a lot of fur, so when we have winter, he gets cold. Along with his sweaters, ha has a sweatshirt, a winter coat, a hat, a Halloween costume and a winter outfit(Santa Clause). Is that too much?  Since the summers are warm, I don't dress him up. I was thinking about a rain coat, but I don't want to go over board.

Isn't is funny how our pets become our families? I feel with Winston, he is my little boy. Do other people feel that way? If so, do they dress their pets up? I was thinking of booties for him for winter, and I know other people who put booties on their  dogs. I feel, that their little paws can freeze. What are your thoughts?



(Side note, in case you haven't notice, I made some changes. I will still be working on some ideas to make the blog more "warm" for winter, please look for them)
Ciao,
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...