Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pinteresting Sunday

Oh my how pinteresting this week has been. I've noticed pinterest was blowing up with Harry Potter Memes and other memes from older shows like Friends, and Gilmore girls (did I just call those shows old?)

Today, I want to share some pins I think may or may not rock your world.  To get to the pins, just click the pictures this week, since they came from many different boards of mine.

Indoor Tulips . . . Step 1 - Fill a glass container about 1/3 of the way with glass marbles or decorative rocks... Step 2 - Set the tulip bulb on top of the marbles or stones; pointed end UP. Add a few more marbles or rocks so that the tulip bulb is surrounded but not covered (think support). . .Step 3 - Pour fresh water into the container. The water shouldnt touch the bulb, but it should be very close, so that the roots will grow in and vola tulips inside!
Flowers- mainly indoor tulips? I must try this and see if it works. 

Note to self...- use recessed outlets so that the plugs don't stick out from the wall. This allows furniture to be flat against the wall. Genius--- for when we build
An outlet that is in the wall so you don't have plus sticking out.I feel all houses should be built this way now. All house and apartments. 

Unblock your drains by pouring down 1 c of salt and 1/2 c of baking soda mixed together, followed by a kettle of boiling water. Can also use baking soda and white vinegar and boiling water....... I sure hope this works. I hate pouring chemicals down the drain!
Instead of pouring chemicals down your drain use vinegar and baking soda plus hot water. I wonder if it would unclog it. 

Healthier Grilled Salmon I Recipe
A salmon recipe. I'm not one to like "fishy" fish as I call it, or salmon as most people call it. But I know it is healthy for you, so  I figured I would ease myself into eating it. Well, I tried this recipe (and I cut the brown sugar the recipe called for from 1/3C to  1/4C. I still think it had too much sugar) and I liked it a lot. I actually ate all my salmon for once. 

That's all for me on the Pinterest front today. Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...