( This is the egg noodles- we ate up all the sirloin)
3/4 Cup of Red Onion
3/4 Cup of White Onion
1 lb of Sirloin cut very thin
1/2 Green Pepper
1 Cup egg noodles
1/4 Cup of Cranberry Salsa
1 tsp of White wine
1 tsp of Olive oil
1 tsp butter
1/8 cup of Sprite
1. Thinly slice the onions and lay them on the bottom of the slow cooker. Chop up the leek and throw that on top of the onions.
2. Slice the Sirloin so it is very thin. Lay it on top of the onions and the the sides down if needed( I only had to do this with one piece)
3. Lightly season with salt, pepper and Garlic powder
4. Put Cranberry Salsa,white wine, butter and olive oil in a sauce pan. Heat on medium high, until all the ingredients are well blended. Pour on top of the slow cooker. Cover, cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 hours.
5. At 2 1/2 hours make egg noodles as instructed on package. Cup up Celery and green pepper. Add the Celery, Green peppers and Egg noddles to the Slow cooker. Pour in the Sprite. Cook on HIGH for 1 hour.
6. Separate the sirloin from the noodles and veggies, Serve and enjoy!
Cranberry Salsa- Who has heard of this? I did not know it existed until last week. The area that I live in, is close to Ocean Spray with all the cranberry bogs. Last weekend, the town Ocean Spray is located in had a big festival called CranFest. There are a ton of different vendors. One of them was selling salsa, including cranberry salsa. Being at a festival about cranberries, I had to try the salsa. It is very good. Sweet, but with a kick. I know, I can also buy it locally in some of the stores here. But if you are not located at a place where you can but cranberry salsa, you can make your own. Looking online, there are a ton of different recipes out there for cranberry salsa. I suggest experimenting and finding the one you like best.