Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pinteresting Sunday

That's so Pinteresting. What wonders did I find on pinterest this week? Well, lots of cool yarn projects for one. Which caused me to change some of my boards around. I now have a knitting board, a crocheting board, one all about yarn, and one just for arts and crafts.

Today, I want to share some of the pins I have on my arts and crafts board.

How to make envelopes from scrapbook paper
 How to make envelopes out of paper. My Step-mom did this for my wedding and they looked great. This blog (the picture will take you to it) has instructions.

Wonderful!!! One yard no sew shades 3 ways DIY
How to make shade out of fabric- this is from a blog on decorating. 
The picture will take you to the blog.

Cute way to patch!

And a fun way to patch up jeans.
Well, that is all for me for Pinteresting Sunday.
Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...